l dA Portfolio
l Note Me*UPDATE:
* I wanna tell you guys that I will stop accepting commission orders on May 10th, 2013
Yeah, I intended to take a break after that
So if you want to commission me, please send me orders before May 10th.
Don't worry if you don't have enough money right now because I need time to finish your pictures too so there's much time for you to arrange to pay me ^^Thank you so much!
May 3rd, 2013
As I promise, now I'm available for commission orders
Student life is hard while I can't ask my parents for money any more. Hope you guys can help me out! Thanks a lot in advance! I WILL DO:
: You need to tell me who the character is and which comic/manga he is from.
- Original characters (OC)
: Give me a pic of your OC, even it's just a rough sketch. You also can give me a short description about your OC but I have to say that my English is very bad so I strongly recommend you to give me a pic I WON'T DO:
- Sensitive issues (you know what I mean
- Sketch:Head only: $3
; each added character: $3 Halflength: $8
; each added character: $6 Wholelength: $15
; each added character: $12 Samples
- Lineart: Head only: $3
& each added character: $3 Halflength: $7
& each added character: $5 Wholelength: $13
& each added character: $11 Samples
- Inking artworks: Head only: $5
& each added character: $3.5 Halflength: $12
& each added character: $10 Wholelength: $18
& each added character: $15Samples
- Coloring artworks:
(Traditional or digital, it depends on you)Head only: $10
& each added character: $8Halflength: $18
& each added character: $15Wholelength: $25
& each added character: $20Samples
- Simple coloring artworks: Head only: $5
& each added character: $3.5 Halflength: $10
& each added character: $8 Wholelenghth: $16
& each added character: $13Samples
- [NEW] Chibi artworks: Inking: $6
& each added character: $5 Coloring: $10
& each added character: $8 Samples
- Background: Free ~ $30
(depends on how complicated they are. And I won't draw backgrounds alone. They will be added into the artworks)
* HOW TO PAY:
- To order a commission, please send me a note.
- I will receive money through Paypal and I will make it clearer when you send me the note.
- You DON'T have to pay Paypal's fee
- I will send you the WIP version before receiving money. If you like it, send me the money. If not, I will stop drawing, it's ok.
- For traditional art, if you want the original pic, I will send it to you by airmail but you have to pay the carriage. (Honestly, I recommend you not to do it because the carriage will be high and Idk how to send the pic without folding it) * IMPORTANT NOTICES:
- I will draw 5 characters per pic at maximum
- Once you receive the pic, you can do whatever with it (uploading to your DA gallery, relining, coloring, etc)
just don't erase my name on the pic and please link it to my DA site. But please don't use it on business purpose. If you have to, please tell me first.
- As for "sketch" category, I will ask for payment before drawing (because "sketch" is a kind of WIP pics ^^")
- The artwork will be large so that you can print it. If I post it in my DA gallery, for your sake, I won't let people download it for the full size
- Not every commission will be uploaded in my DA gallery.
- If you have any question, ask me freely. I will answer all ^^ * BTW:
- My best friend
is accepting commission orders too
Her style is unique and the prices are very reasonable! Go to check if you can help her, ok?
>> [link]Finally, thank you very much for your supports, my friends
CSS made by `TwiggyTeeluck
Background image by *AF-studios
Brushes by ~SummerAIR